Looking to download Vivo ADB Format Tool latest version? In this guide, we bring you the Vivo ADB Format Tool – Vivo Pattern and FRP Unlock Tool along with the help guide. If you have been locked out of your Vivo smartphone because you are stuck at the Google account verification, then this tool is exactly what you are looking for. Adding to that account-bypass feature, with the help of this tool, you would also be able to bypass any security protection lock such as the pattern, pin or password lock on any Vivo smartphone.
There are times when we simply forget the lock screen security PIN/Password or pattern, out of nowhere. This happens even when you are actively using it. In such cases, you would be completely locked out of your device that you would not even be able to initiate a device format normally from within the device. Fear not, we have a way for that. With the help of the Vivo ADB Format tool, you can easily bypass the FRP as well as any password protection on your Vivo device. The procedure to remove the FRP, as well as the pattern protection is the same. Simply follow this guide stepwise in order to successfully bypass those security measures.
Vivo ADB Format Tool
Before we deep dive to download Vivo ADB format tool, let us get to know some of the basics that you should know about this wonderful little tool. This also gives you an idea about what you would be dealing with and what you can expect from the tool.
What is FRP?
FRP is short for Factory Reset Protection. The Factory Reset Protection features, which is built-in by Google in all the Android devices, protects your device from being easily factory reset. This particular feature is very useful when you have either lost your device or if it is actually stolen by someone. In such cases, whoever has your device cannot simply wipe the data on your device to start using it anew, thanks to FRP lock. FRP requires Google login credentials to work and if the other person who has your device don’t know that, then they cannot wipe the device.
How to Bypass FRP lock on Vivo Devices?
If you think about it, FRP is actually a pretty useful and must-have feature for all Android devices. But this might not always be the case. There are times when you forget the passcode/PIN/pattern of your own device and locked out of it with no access to your data or anything on your phone. In such cases, the Vivo ADB Format tool will help bypass FRP lock on Vivo devices with ease. Using this tool, you can simply bypass the FRP lock or pattern or PIN security on your Vivo device and factory reset your smartphone.
Vivo ADB Format Tool Features
Below are some of the most useful features of the Vivo ADB Format Tool. Using this tool, you can:
- Remove any FRP or password protection on the Vivo devices.
- Check the communication between the PC and the smartphone.
- Remove password/pin/pattern lock from Vivo devices.
- Get all the information related to your smartphone.
Download Vivo ADB Format Tool
How To Install Vivo ADB Format Tool
- Download the Vivo ADB Format Tool from the downloads section above.
- Extract the downloaded zip and double click on the setup file to start the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Vivo Bypass tool on your PC.
- Download and install Vivo USB Drivers. This is important for your Vivo smartphone to properly communicate with your computer.
- Connect your Vivo smartphone to your PC using USB cable and open the FRP Bypass tool i.e. ADB Format Tool.
- On the home screen of your device, click on the Remove FRP Lock button while your device is still connected to your PC.
- Within a couple of seconds, the process of bypassing the FRP on your Vivo device will be completed.
After the above step, you will not be asked to enter your Google credentials anymore!
How to Use the Vivo ADB Format Tool
- Firstly, you need to install the proper USB drivers. Download and install these drivers: MediaTek VCOM Drivers.
- Switch OFF your Vivo device.
- Press the Power + Volume Up button on your device.
- You will see two different options on your screen: Recovery, and Reboot. Use the volume keys to select the Recovery option and press the Power button to select it.
- Next, click on Advanced > Reboot with ADB.
- Now, connect your device via a USB cable with your computer and turn ON your device. If everything is fine until now, you will see COMPort under the Device Manager section on your PC.
- Extract and open the Vivo ADB Format Tool on your PC.
- In the tool, enter the same port number which is displayed in the Device Manager of your PC.
- Next, click on the BTN2 button to bypass the FRP lock on Vivo smartphones.
- Wait for the “Finish” message to be displayed.
Once the Finish message is displayed, the device will boot up and format the data automatically.
That will be all. Now you should be able to bypass FRP Lock on your Vivo Device using the Vivo ADB Format Tool. Hope you were able to successfully download Vivo ADB Format Tool and bypass FRP Lock on your Vivo Smartphone.