Google introduced a new feature called ‘Flip to Shhh’ which basically puts the phone on Do Not Disturb mode when you simply flip it face down. You can now get it on your Android device!
It is just a matter of days that Google unveiled the Pixel 3 series as an upgrade to the Pixel 2 lineup of yesteryears. Many of you might argue that the hardware of the Pixel 3 lineup is underwhelming and I won’t disagree even. Though the new phones do not bring many exciting features to turn on all the gadget lovers, they still pack in a handful of nifty software tricks. Among those features, “Flip to Shh”, “Screen Calling” and the “Night Mode” in the camera app are my favorite.
“Flip to Shhh” lets you put the Pixel into Do Not Disturb mode when you place it upside down on a table or any other surface. It is rumored that Google might bring these software tricks to older Pixels. Now, that is some good news for Pixel owners. This doesn’t mean other Android users to be upset. We got you a guide to get the “Flip to Shhh” feature on your Android phone.
Steps To Get Pixel 3 “Flip To Shhh” On Your Android Phone:
Note: This guide will work flawlessly for any phone running Android 5.0 lollipop and above.
- Download and install Tasker by joaomgcd from the Google Play Store by clicking the link appearing below:
- Open the link appearing below:
- Press the “Import” button appearing on the webpage and then click “Yes” on the popup window to confirm.
- Once the import procedure is completed, you will be asked to grant “Notification Access” and “Device Admin” permissions. Grant those permissions else you cannot proceed.
- Next, tap on “Yes” on the Tasker app to enable Pixel 3’s “Flip To Shhh” feature on your Android Phone.
And you are done.
Congratulations! You just successfully enabled the Flip To Shhh feature on your Android Phone.
These are the easiest ways to enable the Flip To Shhh feature on your Android Phone. I hope this article works the way it is intended to be. Let us know about your experience trying out the methods mentioned in this article in the comments section down below. In case I missed mentioning anything or if there is some topic which you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments section down below.