Download the complete collection of OPPO F7 Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones. All these ringtones come in .mp3 format and can be used on any Android device. There are a total of 86 tones. Read ahead to download OPPO F7 Ringtones.
Oppo launched the Oppo F7 smartphone in March 2018. The phone sports a 6.23-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels. The Oppo F7 is powered by 2 MHz octa-core processor and it has 4GB of RAM. The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. In the camera department, the Oppo F7 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 25-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Oppo F7 is powered by a 3400mAh non removable battery. It measures 156.00 x 75.30 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 158.00 grams. In this article, we are bringing you the Oppo F7 Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds.
Oppo F7 Ringtones Collection
The Oppo F7 Ringtones Package offers the following:
- Ringtones: 24
- Notification Tones: 15
- Alarm Tones: 1
- UI Sounds: 46
All the files are in ‘.mp3‘ file format and are fully compatible with all Android phones.
Download Oppo F7 Stock Ringtones
You can download the complete collection of Oppo F7 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and UI Sounds by clicking below:
- Download Oppo-F7-Stock-Ringtones.zip| 14.76 MB
- Download Vivo V9 Stock Ringtones
- Download Galaxy Note 9 Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download Mi A2 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Huawei P20 Pro Ringtones
- Download LG V30 Plus Ringtones and Notification Tone
- Download OnePlus 6 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
Be sure to check out our exclusive collection: View Our Complete Ringtones Collection
How to Setup/Use Oppo F7 Stock Ringtones
Method 1: When you extract the zip file that you downloaded from above, you will get a folder named ‘media’. Copy this folder to your phone’s internal storage. Most phones would recognize the ringtones from this folder and automatically list them in your phone’s ringtone picker.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play Store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the mp3 files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Enjoy the fresh new OPPO F7 Ringtones on your device!