Samsung has already released the OneUI 2.0 update for several devices such as Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10 and Note 10+. The update for the aforementioned devices come as a part of the Samsung Beta Update program. You can join the beta update program via the official Samsung Members app to try the new updates. Samsung is known to close the gates for any new applicants in a short period of time. So, if you want to try out the new apps on your device, here is a way.
If you do not want to update to Android 10 OneUI 2.0 ROM just yet or if the beta program is closed and you still want to experience the applications of the new update, you can simply download and install this OneUI 2.0 apps package. The well-known developer AlexisXDA has created a flashable zip file that contains all of the apps in APK format extracted from the latest OneUI 2.0 firmware.
OneUI 2.0 Apps for Samsung devices
Here’s a list of all the apps available as a part of this package. More application might get included in the future.
Samsung OneUI 2.0 Apps list:
- Incall UI
- Good Lock
- Task Changer
- Bixby Home
- My Files
- Samsung Cloud
- Smart Capture
- Samsung Themes
- Galaxy Store
- Smart Manager and Digital Wellbeing
- TouchWiz Home / One UI Home launcher with new wallpaper’s selector
- Samsung One Font
Download Android 10 OneUI 2.0 Apps Package
You can download the latest version of the package by clicking below:
Note: Be sure to follow the original thread here to follow up on the updates directly from the developer himself.
Steps To Install OneUI 2.0 Apps on Samsung Galaxy devices
- This is only for Samsung devices.
- Your Samsung Galaxy needs to run on Android 9.0 Pie or above.
- A custom recovery such as TWRP is required to flash the zip.
- Always take a backup before proceeding.
- These are ported apps and hence some minor bugs are to be expected.
Follow the below steps to install OneUI 2.0 apps on your Samsung device:
- Switch off your device.
- Make sure the device is completely switched off and boot into recovery mode: Press the Volume up + Power buttons if you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+, and Volume up + Power + Bixby keys if you have a Galaxy S10, S9, S8, Note 9, etc.
- Once you are in recovery mode, tap on Install ZIP.
- Choose the downloaded package and swipe to flash it.
Done. Wait for the flashing process to complete and reboot your phone. You are now all set to experience the new OneUI 2.0 apps on your device. Most of the devices are quite similar to the old version with some minor UI refinements along with new features.