It’s always been a problem to cheat or hack a video game, no matter how good the game is. As android games are getting better in terms of graphics and size, the level of gaming has also increased. Cheating or hacking is more prominent when it comes to mobile games compared to other platforms. With this, numerous hacks/cheats have also surfaced the internet for android games which give the user a shortcut to hack or cheat in the game. Developers have taken numerous steps while programming their games to avoid any kind of cheating.
For a game with a simple search for Google, you can even find different methods and ways to perform certain hacks. Some of them work while some of them are just clickbait. But some hacks do work due to the developers overlooking the glitch or it is left in the game purposely.
The most popular way to hack a game is performing hack via a rooted phone, but here in Themefoxx, we are going to give you easier ways to hack your favorite games without rooting your smartphone.
Hack Android Game Without Root
While the internet is filled with tons and tons of tricks to hack Android Games, most of them do not work at all. And such tricks end up wasting all our time.
In this article, we are presenting you the 3 easy, no-risk and working methods to hack any Android game.
Method 1: Hacking Time-Based games via In-device Time Settings
The easiest way to hack a time-based and offline android games that require you to wait a certain amount of time to get your energy or heart refilled are to exploit the in-device time settings. To use this hack you just have to follow these steps;
- Make sure the game is not server based or online like choices or clash of clans for example and does not require google play authentication or logging in to any other third party sources.
- Make sure the game uses the time to generate energy, hearts or any other resources for gameplay.
- Play the game for some time and consume all the resources that are time-based.
- Do not close the app. Press the home button to minimize the game and head to the settings of your mobile and search for “Date and Time.”
- Move the date by one day example – if the game is played on 10th then forward the date to 11th.
- Go back to the game and you will observe that you have regained the resources.
- If you follow the steps correctly, then you would be able to exploit the game using in-device time settings.
- The below image shows how it works after changing the time.
Method 2: Using Autoclicker to Hack Click Based Games
Autoclicker apps are readily available on play store and it can be easily downloaded. It works brilliantly without needing to root your device. This hack works for android games that require fast tapping or clicking on the screen as the main interaction within the game. The best app for this hack would be the ‘Automatic Clicker’- by SimpleHat Software, LLC.
This app works fine with the in-game interactions and it also works flawlessly in full screen. To download the app go the below-provided link from google play store.
To hack the android game using Automatic Clicker App, just follow the simple steps mentioned below;
- Make sure the game uses on-screen tapping as its main interaction.
- Download Automatic Clicker app from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Automatic Clicker app and configure it according to your preferences.
- Once configured, launch the game of your choice.
- Tap on the screen and let the Automatic Clicker app do its magic.
Method 3: Hack using Lucky Patcher app without root
Lucky Patcher is a very popular app for hacking android games and apps both for rooted or non-rooted smartphones. Though the rooted phones have more functionality as compared to the non-rooted ones. In many cases, you don’t require your smartphone to be rooted in order to hack the android game or app using the Lucky Patcher app.
The Lucky Patcher app works fine on apps or games that are offline and does not require online verification or authentication and logging in. It works for various online games also but, the success rate is too low. Games like Clash of clans, Choices, PUBG and other Android games that are developed by highly secured developers are not likely to be hacked with the help of Lucky Patcher. But that does not take away the usability of this app and it works on most of the games.
To hack the games without root and using lucky patcher app just follow the simple steps;
- Download the Lucky Patcher app from its official website as it is not available on the Google Play store.
- Make sure the ‘Install from unknown sources’ option is enabled.
- While installing it may pop-up a screen that will say it is harmful to install. Ignore all the messages and tap no and continue with the installation.
- Find the game you want to hack. The game you want to hack must be already installed on your smartphone.
- Tap on the game you want to hack and tap on “Menu of Patches.”
- Tap on “Create Modified APK File” option which would give you different methods of hacking and for in-game resources like gems, energy, coins, etc. choose the “Rebuilt APK for InApp and LVL Emulation” option.
- Then you will be presented with three set of choices and pick between ‘LVL Emulation’ or ‘InApp Emulation’ or both and leave the third option unchecked. For this method use the ‘InApp Emulation.’
- Tap on “Rebuilt the App” option and wait till the rebuilding is completed.
- If the rebuilding is successfully done then uninstall the original game and head to the lucky patcher folder on your device and install the modified APK.
- Install the APK found in the Lucky Patcher folder and wait for completion.
- Once installed, open the app and verify if the hack worked.
Following the above three methods, you can hack the android games without needing to root your smartphone as rooting comes with a lot of issues such as bricking the device, warranty issues and many original apps not working on the device.
As we said before, the web is filled with many such tricks but we do not recommend trying them all. Most tricks end up harming the user by putting their data out in the open. We highly recommend staying away from any malicious websites or trying out tricks from random sites.