It has been a crazy day for us here at ThemeFoxx. We have been working round the clock to get all the latest content related to the ultra-hot yet to be released Samsung Galaxy S8. We have tutorials/guides/downloads for Galaxy S8 Stock Wallpapers, Galaxy S8 Weather Widget, Galaxy S8 Icon Pack, and Galaxy S8 Launcher so far. To complete the look here’s one more: Samsung Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget, thanks to the very talented XDA Forum member CJSnet.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget
Below is a screenshot of what we will get out this amazing little widget:
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget:
First, you have to download the below Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget file. It’s not an APK file. It’s a .zw file (Zooper Widget File- if you don’t know what ‘Zooper Widget’ is, don’t worry, i’ll tell you everything in detail). Click below to download:
Download Zooper Widget:
You need the Zooper Widget to make get the Galaxy S8 Weather Widget on you Device. Download Zooper Widget by clicking below:
There is also a pro version of the app on Google Play Store which you can download from below:
Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget:
Assuming you have installed the Zooper Widget from Google Play Store and download the Galaxy S8 Search Widget file, follow the below steps:
If you are facing any issue with importing the downloaded file (.zw file), please use Solid Explorer. You can find it on Google Play Store.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to get a .zw file.
- Place the Galaxy S8 Search Widget file (the .zw file) in your device’s internal storage.
- Open you favorite file manager app and navigate to the file and tap on it.
- You will be asked to choose the app with which you want to open the file. SOLID EXPLORER highly recommended. Choose ‘Zooper Widgets’ from the list.
- Now you will see the below screen, tap on ‘Import’ to import the widget template to Zooper Widget app.
- Now go to your screen and long press on it and tap on ‘Widgets’.
- You will be shown all the available widgets on your device. Scroll all the way down until you see ‘Zooper Widgets’.
- Select any widget size you like as you can easily resize the widget.
Voila, now you have Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget on your device!