Looking to download MediaTek USB drivers for your smartphone? We got your covered. In this guide, you can download the latest USB MediaTek MT65xx chipset preloader drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10. There is also a step by step guide on how to install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers.
USB drivers play a key role in making sure that your smartphone and your PC are communicating properly. They are extremely important if you are planning to use tools like SP Flash Tool to flash stock firmware on your device. Even if you are not going to use the tools, having the right USB drivers installed on your PC makes sure that your smartphone functions properly when it is connected to PC. In this guide, you will be able to download MediaTek USB Drivers for your MediaTek smartphone.
MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
The MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Driver is the common USB driver for all the Android smartphones that are powered by MediaTek MT65xx chipset. The MediaTek MT65xx Preloader USB drivers will make sure that your MediaTek Android device is properly recognized by your PC. This ensures that there will be no hiccups while you are trying to flash a custom ROM or when you are trying to root your device.
Download MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
You can download the MediaTek USB Drivers for MT65xx MediaTek Chipset smartphones by clicking below:
- Filename: MT65xx-USB-VCOM-DRIVERS-ThemeFoxx.zip
- Size: 401 KB
- Supported Platforms: Windows XP, Visa, 7, 8, 10 [32 and 64 Bit]
- Download: Android File Host
How to Install MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers
Before proceeding with the tutorial, if you are running Windows 8 or above: You may need to disable Driver Signature Verification on your PC. There are plenty of great guide on the internet, follow them!
Follow the below instructions carefully:
- Download the MediaTek USB Drivers from the downloads section above. Extract the same.
- Go to ‘Device Manager’ on your PC: Right Click on ‘My Computer‘ and select ‘Manage‘ [or] Press Windows Key + R and type ‘devmgmt.msc‘ and press ‘OK’.
- The device manager will open in a new window. Right click on your computer’s name and select ‘Add Legacy Hardware‘.
- A new wizard will pop up. Simply click Next.
- In the next screen, choose the second option which says ‘Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)‘ and click Next.
- In the next section, simply select the ‘Show All Devices‘ and click Next.
- Now, select the ‘Have Disk‘ option.
- You will be asked to choose a file. Browse and select the ‘.inf‘ file which you have downloaded. Select the one according to your OS.
- Once selected, click Next. There will be a security warning, nothing to worry – simply click Install Anyway.
- Once the installation completes, restart your PC.
This is the easiest way to install MediaTek USB Drivers on your PC. Now your MediaTek device should connect to your PC without any issues.
Need help? Drop a comment below!