Download and install 1060 Fonts for All Samsung Galaxy Devices. When it comes to customization of smartphones Android smartphones are best. No question about that. You can root an Android device and customize it in million and millions of ways. After rooting a device you have full control over your smartphone – you can replace your stock ROM (OS) with Custom ROMs and that will give you access to customize it elegantly. You can have many options with 3rd party applications to make your Lock screen, Home screen looks beautiful and absolutely stunning.
We want our device to look great but the font on given on the device is quite boring but no worries now, you can choose from 1060 types fonts for your Samsung Galaxy devices and select the font which you like and set it as the default font with these simple steps. So, let’s get started. In this article, we have got the best collection of fonts for all Samsung Galaxy devices.
There are two methods to get this installed on your Samsung Galaxy device:
- Method 1: Flashing Through TWRP – We flashable zip version of the fonts. So, your Samsung Galaxy device must be rooted and must have TWRP Custom Recovery or any Custom Recovery installed.
- Method 2: Manually Placing the font APK file – We also have an APK version of the fonts. If you have a rooted Samsung Galaxy device but no custom recovery installed in it then you can push the .apk file to the necessary folder [tutorial below] and set the proper permissions needed.
As already said above, there are two methods of installing these 1060 fonts. So, for two different methods, we have two different files. You can download the appropriate one as per the method you choose to install the fonts. Both the files (SamsungSans.zip and SamsungSans.apk) are available for download below:
Steps to install 1060 Fonts on Samsung Galaxy devices
Method 1: Flashing via TWRP Recovery
1. Download the SamsungSans.zip file and copy it in the internal of your device or external storage (MicroSD card).
2. Now turn off your device and boot the device into the Recovery mode by
Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously for 2-3 sec.
Or you easily boot into Recovery mode by using this app.
3. Once you are into Recovery mode, Click on > Install > Navigate and select the SamsungSans.zip file > Swipe right to Install > Click on Reboot and done.
4. After rebooting your device to choose the font, Go to Settings > Display > Font. In Nougat version you can choose the font from Setting > Display > Screen zoom and font.
Congratulations! Now you can set different font from 1060 different types of fonts on your Samsung Galaxy device.
Method 2: Manually Placing the fonts .apk file
1. Download the SamsungSans.apk file from the downloads section above.
Now download Root browser app. Below is the download link:
2. Once you have downloaded the app, open the app and copy the SamsungSans.apk file and paste it into this directory
3. Now hold the SamsungSans.apk file and click > Option(the three dots in top right corner) > Permissions open and set the file permission for the APK to rw-r–r– as shown below and click Apply.
5. Now exit Root browser and reboot your device.
6. After rebooting your device to choose the font, Go to Settings > Display > Font. In Nougat version you can choose the font from Setting > Display > Screen zoom and font.
Congratulations! Now you can choose from 1060 different types of fonts on your Samsung Galaxy device.
If you have any doubts with any of the steps above, please do drop a comment below and we will help you out!