If you have been looking for Android Pie Stock Ringtones, look no further! Android Pie is now available for download for supported devices. Download the complete collection of Android Pie Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds for all Android devices.
While a lot of manufacturers have still not released the Android Oreo update for their devices, Google is already busy working on the next version of Android. The final version of Android Pie is already available for download for Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, and Pixel 2 XL. Users have already started getting the OTA update. Keep in mind that this is the final public release software.
We have got hold of the Android Pie Firmware package and we have managed to extract all the new ringtones. Read ahead to download the complete collection of Android Pie Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds for all Android devices.
Check Out | Android Pie Wallpapers
Android Pie Stock Ringtones
Here’s what the Android Pie Stock Ringtones collection has to offer:
- Ringtones: 12
- Notification Tones: 15
- Alarm Tones: 12
- UI Sounds: 25
Download Android Pie Ringtones
You can download the complete collection of Android Pie Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds by clicking below:
- Android Pie Ringtones.zip | 4.27 MB
- Download Galaxy S9 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and UI Sounds
- Download Redmi Note 5 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download LG V30 Plus Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download HTC U11 Plus Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Razer Phone Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
Be sure to check out our exclusive collection: View Our Complete Ringtones Collection
How to Setup/Use Android Pie Stock Ringtones
Method 1: When you extract the zip file that you downloaded from above, you will get a folder named ‘media’. Copy this folder to your phone’s internal storage. Most phones would recognize the ringtones from this folder and automatically list them in your phone’s ringtone picker.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play Store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the mp3 files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Enjoy joy the fresh new Android Pie Stock Ringtones on your device!